Recognising that there is a difference between leadership and motivational leadership, this programme focuses upon developing the practical behaviours and tools that leaders can use to ensure their team is fuelled by a consistent motivation to achieve in their roles.
This programme is bespoke to your specific requirements. Typically content focuses upon a number of areas including;
- Understanding the commercial impact of motivational leadership
- Practical motivation tools that line managers can use to drive and increase motivation.
- Motivational leadership style analysis: measuring a line manager’s aptitude for motivational leadership, and identifying individual practical actions to drive motivational leadership.
- Motivational performance management tools.
- The charisma factor. Understanding how to build and maintain a personal charisma.
- Bespoke business scenarios aligned to your organisation to transfer learning into the ‘real world’.
- Developing a personal strategy moving forward to drive motivational leadership.